The Blogroll – Be ignorant and work your ass off!
image by Ginnerobot
This is one of those weeks where everything extra seems like too much. That’s how busy I am at this moment with finishing my final thesis. Didn’t I finish that thing last week? Actually I did but regrettably my university and my mentor have never heard of the Done Manifesto. Don’t get my wrong, version 2.0 of my final thesis will be a 100% awesome but it would have been nice if all these changes weren’t last-minute.
And now for the twist…
Despite all that extra work from my final thesis I seem to have written more for my blog than ever. I’m still not sure how I’m doing it but being busy seems to bring out the best in me. I think it has something to do with what Henri Junttila calls selective ignorance.
So read his article, be ignorant and work your ass off!
Rest of the blogroll
- 13 Places You’ll Find Hidden Clutter
- The art of being still
- Moving Beyond the Low-hanging Fruit of the Simplicity Movement
- Pillar #1 of Awesome Risk Taking: Embrace Uncertainty
- Why I Don’t Care How Many Things You Own
- Sustainable Distribution of Abundance or Why I Don’t Haggle in the Third World
- Why You Can’t and Shouldn’t Make Everyone Happy
- Organizing vs. Minimalizing
- Mindfulness: 37 Everyday Places Where You Can Practice Enjoying the Moment
- Consumption Junction: 5 Steps Towards Reclaiming the Lost Art of Moderation
- 11 Inspiring Life Lessons from Bruce Lee
- 10 Indispensable Life Lessons from the Driest Place on Earth
- 22 Things to Do More Often While Traveling